Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's Almost Here!

Christmas that is.  Did you make your "blessings" list from last weeks post?  I tried hard to remember them as I hurried from here to there.  Christmas cards are finished (if you didn't get one, that is because you didn't send me one last year...send me one and I'll do the same), out of town package mailed (on Saturday no less....the post office this time of year gives me hives), my kids bedding washed and beds made ready for them to come home tomorrow, my kitchen counters cleaned off, and my baking days are planned.  I was feeling horribly behind when I realized that I did all of this before December 15th.  I still have 10 days to enjoy the season with only baking to do...and I keep it really simple.  I also realized that I am doing better about being less annoyed with annoying people.  Slow down, realize that other people may be having a bad day, smile.  That is all this world really needs.

Oh yeah, my kids will fly in tomorrow morning! SO excited to see them!

No comments: