Monday, December 9, 2013

Threatened

It was brought to my attention that my blog has been somewhat lacking lately....like since October.  It was also brought to my attention that if I didn't remedy that, certain offspring would not provide the required 5 grandkids my heart desires.  So.  Here is my post.  Since it is Christmas time, and I am crazy busy, I will recap the last month here in short splurts:

1.  Busiest time of my work year.  Fax machine purrs all day long and into the night.  Thank goodness I learned to turn off the ringer.

2.  It has been super cold here - not as cold as Utah,  Idaho, but cold.  I've been building a fire in the woodstove daily. Funny thing though...I didn't building my first fire of the season until Thanksgiving.

3.  I'm nearly done with Christmas shopping.

4.  I sort of went on a donut binge for about 4 months.  It is over now, and I'm now back to eating carrots and celery.  Go me!

5. I managed to cover the garden with black plastic after harvest. I am so excited to NOT have to wade through waist deep weeds in the spring.

6. I'm glad I work at home....people are crazy this time of year. 

That is about it. Oh yeah, that was 5 grandkids per each of my kids - don't forget!

2 comments:

Sami said...

Thank you Mommy. But seeing as there are no pictures you only get between 2 and 3 from me. :P I love you <3

Anonymous said...


Greetings. :)

We just launched Olympia bookoo - a massive online yard sale for Olympia and surrounding areas. Thousands of people buying and selling used stuff from each other, in a family-friendly way. :) Here's the website:

http://Olympia.bookoo.com/

We're getting the word out to some local bloggers, and would like to send you a free bookoo t-shirt (no strings attached!). If you would like a free t-shirt, will you send me an email at kellin@bookoo.com with your address and shirt size? I'll get it out to you right away.

Thanks!
Kellin