Sunday, April 21, 2013

He's Baaaaaaackkkkkk!



On April 9 I flew to Salt Lake City and met my parents and David there.  We journeyed on to Provo to meet up with Sami, and attend her end of the year band concert.  I had promised her that I would buy flowers and have them ready for her at the end of the concert. Unfortunately I forgot, and 25 minutes before the concert was to start David and I were driving around looking for a store that sold flowers.  Provo-ites....business idea: open a flower shop!  We finally found one and I raced in and bought a bouquet.  We raced back to the concert, arriving just in time to be seated.  It was a beautiful concert!  David left the next morning to go back to Rexburg to finish out his end of the year responsibilities.  Grandma, grandpa and I spent that day with Sami.  She had a cold, but was a trouper and went where ever we wanted.  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of her!  All too quickly the time passed and the next morning we left early to go pack David up to bring him home. The picture above is of David and his two roommates...anyway, their apartment was impressively clean for a boy's apartment and we quickly were packed and ready to go.  Side note: the apartment manager had to sign David off before he left....she gave a new meaning to "white glove" check.  Whew.  We drove to Caldwell and got to have dinner with Aunt Mada and spent the night there.  Next day we drove, drove, drove and drove more and finally made it home!  It was a long drive, but David and I had a good time doing it.  Next step: Bring Sami home!


Grandma and Grandpa stayed to visit with us for the week after we brought David back.  Roo often startles easily..and in this pic something had startled her and she decided to hide behind Grandpa. Silly girl.  She may startle easily, but when it comes to letting us know when strangers are at the door she is serious business.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Sami said...

cute! thank you, Momma.