Sunday, November 25, 2012

Post Thanksgiving Post


Yes these are my children.  The picture makes it look like they even dressed alike! We had such a good time having them home for a week.  David was asked why school let him out early...he said "I left...they didn't LET me do anything". We had Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma Beth/Uncle Mike & Aunt Julie's house.  It was great...good food, relaxed atmosphere, and just happy times.  So grateful to have them close by!

I feel like I accomplished a lot this last week....so I am going to list them so when I feel like I was a slug I can look back at reality!
1. Thanksgiving/Autumn decorations put away - Christmas put up (I had help with that)
2. Christmas cards written out and Christmas letter written
3. Bathrooms cleaned!
4. A new zipper put in Sami's skirt (sorry it took so long Sami) - never put a zipper in, so it was new experience.
5. New pants shortened and a tie repaired.
6. Made the best apple pie EVER
7. Shopped on Black Friday in less than ONE HOUR!
8. Ordered my new printer with David's encouragement

Of course there is another list waiting to do...always is...but I would like to take the time to be thankful for what is already done.  Woo HOO!

2 comments:

Sami said...

yay pie! it was awesome and you're wonderful and i don't care that the skirt took forever i'm just grateful you did it and hemmed my pants and and and i love you! <3

Julia said...

I agree - the apple pie was perfect! You have accomplished a lot, I'm very impressed. And, I never lie (to you)!