Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Coolest thing EVER

Well, if you are not a fan of genealogy, this may not be the coolest to you. This last week I contacted someone that entered in info on my family line into Family Search. After a couple of days I was disappointed because they didn't email me right back - very patient, I am. Then I received an email today. We really couldn't prove, yet, that my ancestor is her ancestor, BUT, she had me go to this website: http://pilot.familysearch.org. I did, and found the coolest, most wonderful site ever! If I am the very last one to discover this site please don't laugh. I was able to pull up my ancestor's name and with the name it had a copy of the ACTUAL register where the ancestor and his new wife's names were written! It is amazing! Go - go now and look for yourself! It is SO COOL!

1 comment:

mamaseversike said...

No, I don't know that one either! I'm going to have a look as soon as I have just ONE minute! For real! :)