Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Breathe deep....relax

I am trying to get better at not being in such a rush. Sami and I were in Walmart tonight, and we both said - this is fun! The reason it was fun is because I was being patient with her shopping, and we weren't in a hurry to get somewhere else. How often does that happen? It seems to me that most of life is "hurry hurry - we need to get to the next place, activity, whatever". I'm trying to make it my goal to slow down - do the important things and then relax. Hard to do!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

that is great advice! i'm always in a hurry, even when i don't need to be... it's good to slow down and enjoy it!
p.s. next time you go shopping, CALL ME! :)

Heather said...

Too fun! I am always in a hurry. I don't want to burnden anyone with my 5 boys too long, so we shop fast! Hope you are having fun with Sammy.

Mike and Julina said...

You two are so cute!

Anonymous said...

amen sister!

mamaseversike said...

That's hard for me, too!(Though I've noticed as I'm getting older it seems to be getting easier!!)